The colleague needs to be:
- A Master in theology (preferably Roman Catholic)
- A good team player, warm, caring person,
- Pragmatic and proactive, outgoing, fast and attentive,
- Good communicator, self-aware and with good emotional literacy.
- Able to translate vision into day-to-day work and activities
- Focused on youth work and counselling/psychology
- Sufficiently skilled with social media (Instagram, FB)
Speaking English and preferably Dutch or German.
- Able, after an introduction period, to organize and run big events on her/his own independently
- Willing to live in the area
- Part time position ( ca. 0.5 fte) for the year 2019 and possibly later i. a. depending on the acquisition of finances. Salary according to scale 10 of the collective labor agreement Welzijn en Maatschappelijke Dienstverlening , i.e. between 3000 and 4000 € / month depending on years of experience.
- A thriving student chaplaincy with new and acknowledged working methods
- Great team and community to belong to
- Multi-religious spectrum of visitors, societal engagement
- Openness to the talents and vision of the applicant to build it into the vision of the InnBetween
More about our vision: http://innbetween.nl/#story